Exogenus Therapeutics is an innovative biotech start-up dedicated to early stage development of therapeutic tools. Using an exosome-based platform technology, Exogenus is developing biologic products for diseases with high unmet needs, such as inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Driven by the urgency imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the company is currently developing solutions for the treatment of severe lung inflammation, a condition with limited treatment options and a common cause of death following SARS‑CoV‑2 infection.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Chief Operations Officer to lead our Business Development efforts, as well as manage operations.
– Responsible for Business Development activities, directly working with the CEO;
– Support fundraising initiatives (non-dilutive funding applications; business plan and financial projections);
– Human Resources and Operational management;
– Financial management of the company (budget preparation, budget control, payments) and reporting to the Board of Directors;
– Liaison with external Accounting services;
– Support sourcing (subcontractors) and purchasing activities.
– Master of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent professional experience in business administration (min. 3 years);
– Fluent in English;
– Independent and proactive attitude, and willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
– Available immediately;
– Experience in Biotechnology, Life Sciences or Pharma sectors will be valued;
– Past experience in a start-up environment will be valued.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A 12-month fixed term contract, possibly renewable for additional periods;
– Part-time job (eq. 3 days/week) with gross salary pro-rata of €2800/month, plus lunch allowance;
– Young and dynamic working environment, integrating a team with a strong drive for innovation;
– Flexible (remote/presential) working conditions;
– Possible future full-time job, according to performance and the needs of the company.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “COO Application” by October 21st.