Exogenus Therapeutics is an innovative biotech start-up dedicated to early stage development of therapeutic tools. Using an exosome-based platform technology, Exogenus is developing biologic products for diseases with high unmet needs, such as inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Driven by the urgency imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the company is currently developing solutions for the treatment of severe lung inflammation, a condition with limited treatment options and a common cause of death following SARS-CoV-2 infection.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Researcher to support the company in laboratory-based activities related to product development and in vitro proof-of-concept studies.
– Autonomously plan and develop laboratory experiments;
– Analyse, organise, store and report the data obtained to the Head of Laboratory and Chief Scientific Officer;
– Cooperate in lab management activities (e.g. organize reagents and consumables).
– PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Health Sciences or other related areas;
– Proven working experience in cell biology and/or molecular biology;
– High flexibility and team worker, willing to work in a multidisciplinary and innovative environment;
– Fluent in English;
– Available immediately;
– Certification and experience in animal experiments is a plus;
– Previous experience with extracellular vesicles and/or stem cells is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A 12-month fixed term contract, possibly renewable for additional periods;
– Gross salary of max. €2100/month (according to experience) plus lunch allowance;
– Young and dynamic working environment;
– Integration in a team with a strong drive towards innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21st.